In a previous post I linked to the recently release Forbes list of America’s most reputable companies as ranked by the Reputation Institute.
Now Forbes has released their list of the most reputable companies around the world according to the Reputation Institute.
Here is the link to the full list:
But here’s their top 10: (company name, country, category)
- Ferrero, Italy, Consumer Products (Chocolate)
- Ikea, Sweden, General Retail
- Johnson & Johnson, US, Consumer Products
- Petrobras, Brazil, Energy
- Sadia, Brazil, Food Manufacturing
- Nintendo, Japan, Computer
- Christian Dior, France, Consumer Products
- Kraft Foods, US, Food Manufacturing
- Mercadona, Spain, Food Retail
- Singapore Airlines, Singapore, Airlines & Aerospace (Aerospace, that sounds nice)
Any thoughts on this list? Any surprises? Didn’t think I would see an energy company there, especially one not named BP. Also surprised to see Christian Dior – I would be interested to learn more about what they do that makes them particularly reputable.
Next I’ll list who Forbes ranked as the biggest gainers and the biggest losers…